"...and in various places there will be famines and earthquakes. But all these things are merely the beginning of birth pangs." Matthew 24:7b-8
We have had so many crazy things happen this year that it really gets you thinking about God and His plan.
In February, we had record breaking temperatures and snow accumulation. Through the months of May and June are our usual spills of tornadoes. This past summer we had record breaking temperatures exceeding 110+. And now within the past week we've been having earthquakes and the aftershocks. What's next??
I am so thankful to have a personal relationship with a Father that is always watching over and protecting those that seek Him. I could not imagine not knowing where I am going if there is no tomorrow. Yes I'm ready, but I also want the opportunity that most Americans want and that's to watch their kids grow up.
It is this promise that we as Christians are to stand on, "But the one who endures to the end, he will be saved." Matthew 24:13.
May we never take life for granted.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I LOVE getting comments, so please comment away!