
I'm excited to get another chance to volunteer at WinterJam with Holt International. Holt International sponsors the tour and has for the past 17 years. It is the largest Christian music tour with Newsong being the founders.
Last year I remember being excited, but nervous all at the same time. I had never volunteered at something so big before and wasn't sure what to expect. I tried to recruit friends to go with me, but wasn't able to. Luckily, I got to the concert at the same time another female volunteer showed up and she was by herself also. So after getting all of our resources we needed for intermission, the two of us paired up and sat together.
I'm excited for this year! I found a friend to go with me! I sent the email out from Holt Intl to many of my friends and the one who said she could, is McKenzie's Pre K teacher, Miss Moore aka Miss Moora to McKenzie. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment
I LOVE getting comments, so please comment away!