6.29.2011

Exhaustion

I am so happy that I get to skip our bi-monthly trip to Homeland tonight!  It is never a fun trip.  Our kiddos just can't seem to grasp the concept of behaving while shopping.  I offered to order our groceries from Reasor's and pick them up the next day, but Addam just doesn't want to do that.  So when he offered to go shopping with our list and coupons, I was all for it.  I will stay home with the baby and Addam is going to take McKenzie just so he doesn't have to go by himself.  I hope she is willing to go, she's not much of a shopper unless it's specifically for her.  I am sending up a prayer for him now.  :)

I just wanted to send a quick note, I'm out of here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE getting comments, so please comment away!